Seeking Any lesbian incest

M

murkamk1

I'm looking for any game that has lesbian incest in it
Please don't suggest any that has a male in it (males can be in the game but not in the sex scene, I don't want threesome with a dude and a mother and a daughter or something like hat)

It could be futa but lesbian is more appreciated

You can also suggest comics that have lesbian incest (those are rare as well)

Thanks

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Very good lesbian scenes.......
And if you want to you can pretty much avoid any male sex stuff, but it is not incest .. it is teacher student .. the next best thing in Taboo relations i guess.

Also i think you can choose to be female in the following and then have sex with sister or mother:

Reactions: murkamk1

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

M

murkamk1

And if you want to you can pretty much avoid any male sex stuff, but it is not incest .. it is teacher student .. the next best thing in Taboo relations i guess.

Also i think you can choose to be female in the following and then have sex with sister or mother:
Already played the company I'll check the others you posted thanks a lot

M

murkamk1

I've played love ribbon
And can you talk about what sort of scenes does big kuyash have because I don't really want to download 10gigs of files just for one scene
The other games looks pretty promising thanks for the suggestions

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

From what Kinney was saying yesterday on the dev hub, he's not gonna initiate any of the incest... so sad. His art that she posts is so amazing, but he can't have them fuck.
edit: freudian slip... the damned name makes me think her all the time

Gonna add a third shout out to blooming love. This game is so cute. I have played each update as they come out even though there's not much sexual content just because the romance is nice.

Also gonna add a game in spoiler because the fact that it's incest is "technically" a spoiler... it's heavily foreshadowed though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
I've played love ribbon
And can you talk about what sort of scenes does big kuyash have because I don't really want to download 10gigs of files just for one scene
Big Kuyash you are a girl living with the mother and you can have fun with the mother, but that is about it for the lesbian incest. YOu get a stepdad, you got a brother and if you do not cheat it is somewhat grindy. There are enough ladies in the game to be with but the incest lesbian stuff is not that much. Just a bit of stuff in the sauna and in the mothers bedroom.
Try the others first and download it in the background maybe. Also if you do not cheat, it is quite grindy.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've played love ribbon
Big Kayush is a female life simulator. While the bulk of it is M/F, there are a few F/F relationships that you can pursue, one of which is your mother. If I remember correctly, all sex is avoidable if so desired (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If you can get past the MTL Russian, it's a great game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you wanna count Step you could also add Zoe's Temptation, which gives you lesbian relationship with your really cute step-sister to play... Model is similar to the one used as the Niece in The Babysitter, but with some unique tweaks to hair and skin tones and such.

Oh yeah, and eventually the game makes you corrupt your real mother, but going through with it is a choice.

M

murkamk1

Okay thanks for all the good suggestions, I'm quite surprised that there is this much lesbian incest games with a female lead
I'll check all of these games thanks again

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
In After Invasion the protagonist can have her way with her mother and sister (and anyone else in the game, male or female, but you can avoid the male content. I did.) Really great game, with some minor technical issues, but they are easily forgiven because of the hot lesbians.

Inevitable Relations is a great game with a female protagonist, who can stark a relationship with her daughter.

Milf's Tale may get some lesbian content in the future.

In case of the big Kayush: Does anybody know for sure, wether you can go lesbian only? In that case I would give it a try, otherwise I wouldn't bother to download 10GB.

M

murkamk1

In After Invasion the protagonist can have her way with her mother and sister (and anyone else in the game, male or female, but you can avoid the male content. I did.) Really great game, with some minor technical issues, but they are easily forgiven because of the hot lesbians.

Inevitable Relations is a great game with a female protagonist, who can stark a relationship with her daughter.

Milf's Tale may get some lesbian content in the future.

In case of the big Kayush: Does anybody know for sure, wether you can go lesbian only? In that case I would give it a try, otherwise I wouldn't bother to download 10GB.
I'll try after invasion

I've checked inevitable relations but couldn't get anything with the daughter