Seeking Any managing or leading company VN ?

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Hello, can someone please recommend some VN with dialogue option (not sandbox) game, like where MC is managing or leading some company or smtng similar, and he have to earn money, get promotions (if he is not leader of it), or leading company or firm, managing empoyes, etc..Ty in advance!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Mystwood Manor Manage a hotel. The staff are your LI's and their level ups are locked behind leveling up the hotel. Hotel gets level up by upgrading rooms and services plus how well guest are treated.

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Mystwood Manor Manage a hotel. The staff are your LI's and their level ups are locked behind leveling up the hotel. Hotel gets level up by upgrading rooms and services plus how well guest are treated.
I tried once, but quit cuz of lack of dialogue options ... are there lack of dialogue options now that i think, i cant remember..

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It has been awhile since I played, but I think most interactions are straight foreword. Only time options come up are the minigames where you have to guess what the guest is asking for.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
1.High rise Climb is exactly about that,well,more like you rise through the ranks to the top,not leading the company per se,but still,probably the best one i can think of.
2.Midnight Paradise is another one,but it's not focused on managing it,you own a company,you manage it,you have to do some spying on people who are your rivals,you have a hot secretary and your right hand,you deal with mafia,but almost none day to day running the business.
3.Love and Sex:second base is about you working in a company,getting promotions,and is just very grindy so idk if you'll like it but i'll mention it.
4. Something Unlimited is about DC heroes. You play as lex luthor,you kidnap girls and put them in a strip club and brothel you own,you upgrade everything,earn money,hire people to perform heists and all around it's managment mixed with a trainer game.

Reactions: Lazerpunk123

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
1.High rise Climb is exactly about that,well,more like you rise through the ranks to the top,not leading the company per se,but still,probably the best one i can think of.
2.Midnight Paradise is another one,but it's not focused on managing it,you own a company,you manage it,you have to do some spying on people who are your rivals,you have a hot secretary and your right hand,you deal with mafia,but almost none day to day running the business.
3.Love and Sex:second base is about you working in a company,getting promotions,and is just very grindy so idk if you'll like it but i'll mention it.
4. Something Unlimited is about DC heroes. You play as lex luthor,you kidnap girls and put them in a strip club and brothel you own,you upgrade everything,earn money,hire people to perform heists and all around it's managment mixed with a trainer game.
Oh wow tyvm, btw can u link Love and Sex, somehow i cant find it..

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Oh wow tyvm, btw can u link Love and Sex, somehow i cant find it..
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/
Also I have to add that there are not many Visual Novels that let you do the managing partit usually means sandbox.
Sunshine love is a pure VN tho,where you manage a hotel with you sister.
I would also recommend something that may not be exactly what you are looking for,but
1. Deviant Anomalies -you are a private detective,you run this business with your boss,you solve cases to earn money and so on. Maybe you'll like it. If you played L.A Noir you'll love it,it has a similar interrogation system.
2. The Night Driver - You are a son of a dead mafia boss,you start by being a simple driver,driving mafia members and doing simple stuff,then you become a co owner of a brothel you run,it's pretty early in but i love it so maybe you'll too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazerpunk123

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/
Also I have to add that there are not many Visual Novels that let you do the managing partit usually means sandbox.
Sunshine love is a pure VN tho,where you manage a hotel with you sister.
I would also recommend something that may not be exactly what you are looking for,but
1. Deviant Anomalies -you are a private detective,you run this business with your boss,you solve cases to earn money and so on. Maybe you'll like it. If you played L.A Noir you'll love it,it has a similar interrogation system.
2. The Night Driver - You are a son of a dead mafia boss,you start by being a simple driver,driving mafia members and doing simple stuff,then you become a co owner of a brothel you run,it's pretty early in but i love it so maybe you'll too.
Great,tyvm! U noticed that i love the game that MC making progress through some hierarhy.