Seeking Any more games like 'Cage of The Succubi"?

May 17, 2020
I recently played Cage of the Succubi and really liked it for what it was, and I have now acquired a taste for these kinds of "battle fuck" games such as this and Sexy Girl Hunt.

So I'm looking for recommendations for games that are similar to CoTS, whether it be in terms of plot (MC being trapped by one or multiple Succubi and having to fuck their way out to escape or by avoiding), or having similar game play mechanicals (rpg battles with mechanics of building up resistance in order to last longer before cumming).

I know I've posted a similar thread to this just a couple of months ago, so I'm already aware of Monster Girl Quest.

I'll also leave the link for CotS for anyone interested it's a bit grind heavy at the start but it's a pretty good time overall: https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-the-succubi-v1-02-ason-kagura-games.41657/

Reactions: Ryan Anaya

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I'm not sure this is exactly what you're looking for, and it has been a little while since you posted this thread, but I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd recommend a few.

The LustGrimm series (multiple games)
Tower of Trample (the content that is out is good, but be prepared for a long wait between updates)
Succubus Covenant (I recently discovered this one, creator is active in the community and seems to be passionate about putting out updates, it's an ongoing story)

These are popular ones that should take you a good while to do. Chances are you've at least heard of them if not played them by now. All of them can be found on this website. If this doesn't apply to you anymore, my bad, maybe somebody else will stumble across this thread.

May 17, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions! I had seen Tower of Trample before, but that one goes way beyond my personal limit of domination enjoyment.

I haven't gotten around to LustGrim or SC yet so I'll check them out Thanks!