Seeking Any new Free MMO H-Game?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Already tried most of them :
Flexible Survival, Red light center, Meet and fuck club online and Achat

Is something new out there?

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Modded Conan is hardly to top if you search for something with gameplay and multiplayer. The only other good game which was there (didn't played it in like ~8 years) was Sociolotron.

Dunno how the playerbase is nowadays but you could more or less find anyone for any kink back than in Sociolotron and it was more or less newbie friendly at that time(vets did help you and even protected you from beeing enslaved) besides beeing a hc ultima ripoff with perma death.

Other than those WoW has also the most active ERP community but if you're not into futas you'll regret it. 99% of the actual good (e)RP groups there are futas since the last ~5 years. But you can still find most kinks there if you're patient.

Edit: So in the end I would highly recommend (modded)Conan Exiles on any ERP Server of your native language.
It does have the animations and not just text if that does matter for you while still beeing fun to play.

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Modded Conan is hardly to top if you search for something with gameplay and multiplayer. The only other good game which was there (didn't played it in like ~8 years) was Sociolotron.

Dunno how the playerbase is nowadays but you could more or less find anyone for any kink back than in Sociolotron and it was more or less newbie friendly at that time besides beeing a hc ultima ripoff with perma death.

Other than those WoW has also the most active ERP community but if you're not into futas you'll regret it. 99% of the actual good (e)RP groups there are futas since the last ~5 years. But you can still find most kinks there if you're patient.

Edit: So in the end I would highly recommend (modded)Conan Exiles on any ERP Server of your native language.
It does have the animations and not just text if that does matter for you while still beeing fun to play.
The hero I need but don't deserve, thank you.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
They more or less all feel fairly outdated and with a low population, afaik. Haven't tested the pay to play ones

Reactions: MachoGuy