Any news on Mortze and Tlaero ?

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Its been quite a while since i last saw any updates on mortzeart.com ... anyone got any info about when is their next game releasing ?

On a side note good to hear that LOP Team would be shifting to html5 from flash .

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
last time he posted on patreon was 2 september something about perks time not a supporter of his so dont know what it said

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
About god damn time, they could have gone with Unity but i guess HTML5 is the next best thing.
They specifically said HTML5 as it supports mobile devices too .. unity is better no doubt about that but mobile compatibility gives HTML5 a large public ... so i would say its a smart move.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
last time he posted on patreon was 2 september something about perks time not a supporter of his so dont know what it said
I would support him but the update frequency is too damn low... but yes quality of product is quite good

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
mortze was working on his game pandora part 2 but he basically suspended it to start working with tlaero on their next game together finding miranda.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
mortze was working on his game pandora part 2 but he basically suspended it to start working with tlaero on their next game together finding miranda.
Pandora part1 was so nice, too bad the best game comes eventually discontinued :(

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He actually said he will work along with tlaero on pandora part 2 after the release of finding miranda this year.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think mortze is busy with freelancing works, like that gate begins project. I hope they will make the development of pandora 2 will quick, I like that game it has a good story.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I think mortze is busy with freelancing works, like that gate begins project. I hope they will make the development of pandora 2 will quick, I like that game it has a good story.
gate begins, that that Lesson of Passion game? Cause i believe I read somewhere he also been approached there to work on some renders for soem games there. And he took it, for the experience.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes he also metioned hat he was working on a lop gold game.. maybe he did a couple of renders for them... im not sute which game is or if it is already out...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Chaotic (vdategames) and Leonizer (Lesson of Passion) both frequent the Shark's Lagoon. Mortze and Tlaero are both fairly active on the lagoon, as well. So I'm not suprised that there's things going on behind the scenes.
Also fun to know is that the guy behind "the-vdates.com" was a regular known as "SportD" on the Lagoon years ago.
Arnii from Arniigames and Pusooy both have accounts there and only Arnii is still active.
What I'm noticing though is a general decrease in activity compared to a year ago. :(

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any pics of Saving Chloe anyone ? Played all of his games and hyped for his next project.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
They haven't posted any previews from the game yet, if memory serves they didn't for past games either. Tlaero has been posting a weekly progress update for Saving Chloe. The latest one estimates it'll be finished in January. They're currently working on a large complex (both in renders and coding) scene then have 3/4 more to do and testing. She did say those other ones are pretty straight forward so barring any major problems a January release seems likely.

Just to point out @Silver, when you said the "gate begins" project, I think you meant, Gates: The Opening, Dede Kusto's game. Mortze has mentioned a couple of times he's done/doing some renders for that.

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Chaotic (vdategames) and Leonizer (Lesson of Passion) both frequent the Shark's Lagoon. Mortze and Tlaero are both fairly active on the lagoon, as well. So I'm not suprised that there's things going on behind the scenes.
Also fun to know is that the guy behind "the-vdates.com" was a regular known as "SportD" on the Lagoon years ago.
Arnii from Arniigames and Pusooy both have accounts there and only Arnii is still active.
What I'm noticing though is a general decrease in activity compared to a year ago. :(
Yep, I'm still making games :) - I'll post some here as soon as I am able to (lot's done since 2016!)

Reactions: muttdoggy