Seeking Any non RENPY foot fetish games?

FootstoolEnjoyer

Dec 23, 2019
Looking for foot fetish games that aren't in RENPY VN style, especially the ones with 3D renders. (Just personal pref, not saying they're bad)

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Oh god, I hear you. Finding stuff on here is a pain, even with a list. Idk why, but I just can't stand the 3d render VN style stuff either. Um... have you tried Monster Girl Dreams? It's a BF RPG made using RENPY (I know :/ ) that has some great foot fetish stuff. It's a full text-based RPG, not a VN, with some 2d art, don't worry.

I assume you're familiar with the works of Bo Wei? Tower of Trample, Tiffiany's Trap, Always in Debt, Warriors' Guild? If not, they're a godsend. They're pure femdom (think WG has dom route), almost entirely foot fetish, and in the case of ToT and WG, contain RPG battles where you have to struggle not to succumb to your opponent's feet.

Succubus Senki has some good scenes too, although the focus is largely on boobs. There's a little RPGmaker thing called Mistresses of the Forest that you might like, since it's heavy on feet, although the art is 3d rendered. Oh, and literally anything done by Dieselmine (Milking Farm, Violated Hero series, Town of Cornelica) is pretty much guaranteed to have well drawn, well described foot stuff.

Idk, hope that helps. Pure foot fetish is incredibly hard to find on here. I like femdom with my foot stuff, but you might not. Those are the ones that came to mind when you said you didn't want more 3d VNs. Now if only I could find some that let me play as a girl :/

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Would love some more text or 2d games with feet. I abhor 3D rendering much more then is reasonable, and yet I cannot explain why. I've recommended some myself on the link above.

Reactions: taboo77