Any nsfw animation tutorial?

zZONED

Jun 19, 2019
at this point i've completed about 7 animations on blender, but my animations always feel like they miss something, it's a really hard task to make a sex animation look right. On the web i was only able to find a guide by an sfm user named kawaiidetective but it's fairly old.
Is the only way to learn animations experience? 60% of the time i start a project and not being able to finish it because the movements just don't feel right and i give up.
There was a guy that did good animation and even posted his behind the scenes work but unfortunatly it all got deleted.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
That's correct, you'll only get better by experiencing it. Though it's hard to give advice on what you can improve if there's nothing to see. What exactly do you feel is lacking or not correct? How much knowledge do you have pertaining to making animations? Do you have a firm grasp on the basics of making animations? Because if the foundation you build upon is weak everything else will fail.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
It would help if you could share some examples of your animations. But for general feedback:

Movement should flow. If a part of the body moves from point A to B it's movement isn't linear. It starts slow, speed up in the middle, and slows down at the end. If it doest flow and it's movement is linear the animation will look stiff.

As you are using blender look up tutorials for soft body physics. Soft body physics can make an object 'soft' meaning it will deform when you move it by grafity and force. This would allow for creating realistic looking jiggling body parts or body parts getting smushed a bit when pressed together. I had founded some tutorial where they used this to create bouncing boobs, I can see if I can find it in the morning.

And just look at a real examples. Find a scene/position you like and really dissect it. What bodyparts all move in the scene, how does the expression on the person alter, how does the fat/soft parts move, how fast is the moment, etc.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
I've been animating for 2 years now (2d but the same rule aplies), and i gotta say, a big help was looking at other animators and seeing how they made their characters move then asking them how the did it. 9 time outta 10 the tell you. another big help is learning about your program and all the features you have. the usally theres a bunch of effects you can use that can drastically improve the quality of your animations. and lasty, just because a tutroal is sfw, dosent mean you can learn somthing from it. looking one up is how a learned about easing, probaly the greatest qol thing i learned about my program!

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Sorry for replying to late, I couldn't find my credentials. Thanks a lot for the advices! :)