Identify Any of you ever heard of this game?

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
So abouth a few month ago,i came across a website promoting a somekind of Cyberpunk sex game.It looked pretty cool,very good looking sprite/pixel art and i remember the game having some type of coundown to release type of deal going on.As anyone else seen this cause i cant seem to find it anywhere and while i thought that i put it in my favorite...it just wasnt there.If there one thing im sure is i certainly didnt dream this,so if you feel like it ring a bell,please leave a comment cause this is driving me insane,thank you in advance.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Nah,it had a much more anime vibe,i dont think its nessesarly japanese but i remember the page had language option.I think i forgot to mention this but i remember it being abouth a cyberpunk city with prostitution and other crime going on.It wasnt out yet at the time but i wanted to know if its was now but like mentioned above,i couldnt find it.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Do you remember what the engine was? I mean it probably was RPGM if it has sprites, but you never know. Also, do you have any details about the appearance or role of the protagonist or other characters?

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Do you remember what the engine was? I mean it probably was RPGM if it has sprites, but you never know. Also, do you have any details about the appearance or role of the protagonist or other characters?
That looked way to pretty and official to be RPGM (as far as i know what rpgmaker to be able to do).Dont know what engine they were using but from the screenshot it look pretty darn good,like there may have been multiple people working on this good.The protag was a dude,he kinda looked shota-ish (but that could just be the artstyle) and thats mostly what i remember for sure...now as for what i have in the back of my head and doubt abouth,i *THINK* i recall some kind of detective/crime/mystery thing going on as subplot or mainplot...let me say again that this is the part am REALY not sure about,so take this with a grain of salt.

Edit:i dont remember the page having a trailer but like i said,there was a countdown for sure,im 100% certain of it.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Guy,i got a good new and a bad new:Good new is,i found the game (gonna leave link down below for people interested).The bad new on the other hand...i have realy shity memory and got only like 60% of the shit i said right,still look interesting anyway so check it out if you want.