Seeking Any older ADULT games that have aged really well?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'd like to play an adult game today that's older ,(say before 2018.) but has aged really really well. Preferably something that I can finish in under 12 hours, so I can finish it in just a couple days.

If you'd like me to help me help you help me suggest something, I usually wanna play something within one of these two groups. Just please, keep in mind that today I'm looking for something older that's aged well.

Group 1:

Here's what I'm looking for:

-The script I'm not too picky about here. After all, I get a lot of joy out of Z-island. I do however want at least a decent amount to read, and for it to be say, not terrible. and for it be at least a little fun to read.
-I still need to like the protagonist, no absolute jerks please. For games that are meants to be more fun than anything else, he can be someone who's kind of a jerk though.
-I will always need decent pacing. Hell, at this point I feel like this might be the most important thing I need to keep playing/watching/reading anything.
-I still need everyone to enjoy the sex they're having.

Some stuff that would be a nice added bonus:

A consistant amount of happy sex throughout the experience.
Some sort of fun gameplay that doesn't require me to solve complex puzzles, or use a lot of strategy. I would especially love if there was some turn based, or real time combat in the game. An at least decently fun first person shooter, or some sort of decently fun turn based rpg would be a dream come true!

Something I'm afraid to be a little more lenient on, please read the following carefully:
Ok, so I'm at much better mental state in my life, and I've delved into some games that are more fun than anything else where you sorta currupt people without it really making me feel extremely miserable. If you want to, Please do feel free to recommend more of them, but please, be very careful recommending them. Please don't give me something where the MC forces himself on characters for example while they beg him to stop. Also, please tell me how far this goes.

===

Group 2:

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

I'd especially appreciate it if you'd make a logical guess and tell me how long a playthrough of the games you're recommending will take to finish.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Away From Home

New to the list of faves:
Something to Write About: The Author
Fates: Determination(Can't stress how much I love this! Only one chapter out, and it feels like a completed game.)
Were Never Seen Again

Completed games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle
Pine Falls
Being a Dik Season 1
Retrieving the Past
Love of Magic
The Warrior's Heart
Lancaster Boarding House
Twists of My Life

Love of Magic
SWe1: The Warrior's Heart

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
as far es i know and remember, light of my light and become a rockstar have ingame music.
Going through Light of my life, and I have a question.

I think I finished the first 2 chapters, and from what I understand there's only 6 out so far. And there hasn't been any options for sex with the 2 characters that it's about yet, or anyone else. what chapter is it actually gonna happen in?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Going through Light of my life, and I have a question.

I think I finished the first 2 chapters, and from what I understand there's only 6 out so far. And there hasn't been any options for sex with the 2 characters that it's about yet, or anyone else. what chapter is it actually gonna happen in?
The first two chapters are the introductory chapters. You have had little teasers in them for at least 3 characters.
I assume you aren't barring anyone (Denise & Macy, Brooke, The Coven) from possible intimacy.
Chapter 3 starts seeing more intimate opportunities with some of the characters - and some characters between themselves.
Chapter 4 continues and builds upon that.
Chapter 5 sees a household getaway into the mountains.
Chapter 6 has some huge turns of events.

If you aren't skipping text - you still have over 20 hours of playthrough to go before you reach the end of Chapter 6.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The first two chapters are the introductory chapters. You have had little teasers in them for at least 3 characters.
I assume you aren't barring anyone (Denise & Macy, Brooke, The Coven) from possible intimacy.
Chapter 3 starts seeing more intimate opportunities with some of the characters - and some characters between themselves.
Chapter 4 continues and builds upon that.
Chapter 5 sees a household getaway into the mountains.
Chapter 6 has some huge turns of events.

If you aren't skipping text - you still have over 20 hours of playthrough to go before you reach the end of Chapter 6.
Not skipping text, but yeah, do you get oppourtunities for sex with Denise and Macy in chapter 3? Is that what you're saying?

And Chapter 6, is it a completed chapter, and is it oneof those games where chapter 6 is longer than most of the game?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not skipping text, but yeah, do you get oppourtunities for sex with Denise and Macy in chapter 3? Is that what you're saying?

And Chapter 6, is it a completed chapter, and is it one of those games where chapter 6 is longer than most of the game?
I'm not going to spoil - but I didn't say that the MC gets opportunities with Denise and Macy in Chapter 3.

Chapter 6 is a completed chapter and no, it is not longer than most of the game.
If you are seeking intimate relationships with every eligible person in the game --
  • Chapter 1 should have taken about 2 hours.
  • Chapter 2 should have taken about 5 hours.
  • Chapter 3 should take 5 hours.
  • Chapter 4 should take 5-6 hours.
  • Chapter 5 should take 6-7 hours.
  • I haven't timed Chapter 6, but it should take about the same time, maybe more, than Chapter 5.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm not going to spoil - but I didn't say that the MC gets opportunities with Denise and Macy in Chapter 3.

Chapter 6 is a completed chapter and no, it is not longer than most of the game.
If you are seeking intimate relationships with every eligible person in the game --
  • Chapter 1 should have taken about 2 hours.
  • Chapter 2 should have taken about 5 hours.
  • Chapter 3 should take 5 hours.
  • Chapter 4 should take 5-6 hours.
  • Chapter 5 should take 6-7 hours.
  • I haven't timed Chapter 6, but it should take about the same time, maybe more, than Chapter 5.
Ok, thanks.

Jun 10, 2018
I'd like to play an adult game today that's older ,(say before 2018.) but has aged really really well. Preferably something that I can finish in under 12 hours, so I can finish it in just a couple days.

If you'd like me to help me help you help me suggest something, I usually wanna play something within one of these two groups. Just please, keep in mind that today I'm looking for something older that's aged well.

Group 1:

Here's what I'm looking for:

-The script I'm not too picky about here. After all, I get a lot of joy out of Z-island. I do however want at least a decent amount to read, and for it to be say, not terrible. and for it be at least a little fun to read.
-I still need to like the protagonist, no absolute jerks please. For games that are meants to be more fun than anything else, he can be someone who's kind of a jerk though.
-I will always need decent pacing. Hell, at this point I feel like this might be the most important thing I need to keep playing/watching/reading anything.
-I still need everyone to enjoy the sex they're having.

Some stuff that would be a nice added bonus:

A consistant amount of happy sex throughout the experience.
Some sort of fun gameplay that doesn't require me to solve complex puzzles, or use a lot of strategy. I would especially love if there was some turn based, or real time combat in the game. An at least decently fun first person shooter, or some sort of decently fun turn based rpg would be a dream come true!

Something I'm afraid to be a little more lenient on, please read the following carefully:
Ok, so I'm at much better mental state in my life, and I've delved into some games that are more fun than anything else where you sorta currupt people without it really making me feel extremely miserable. If you want to, Please do feel free to recommend more of them, but please, be very careful recommending them. Please don't give me something where the MC forces himself on characters for example while they beg him to stop. Also, please tell me how far this goes.

===

Group 2:

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

I'd especially appreciate it if you'd make a logical guess and tell me how long a playthrough of the games you're recommending will take to finish.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Away From Home

New to the list of faves:
Something to Write About: The Author
Fates: Determination(Can't stress how much I love this! Only one chapter out, and it feels like a completed game.)
Were Never Seen Again

Completed games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle
Pine Falls
Being a Dik Season 1
Retrieving the Past
Love of Magic
The Warrior's Heart
Lancaster Boarding House
Twists of My Life

Love of Magic
SWe1: The Warrior's Heart
Dreams of Desire
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-v1-0-definitive-edition-elite-lewdlab.1904/

I HEAVY RECCOMEND.
has aged well, the story is good, he models are good, plenty of scenes, has a good bit of replay value for an adult game.