Seeking Any older ADULT games that have aged really well?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'd like to play an adult game today that's older ,(say before 2018.) but has aged really really well. Preferably something that I can finish in under 12 hours, so I can finish it in just a couple days.

Please keep it to games that stick to vanilla kinks, are well paced, and have a decent soundtrack.

I'm always afraid of saying too much, so instead I'll ask you to ask me for what other info you'd like so you can help me.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Do you mean full vanilla? Not even incest? What about optional or avoidable stuff like avoidable ntr or swinging? I think you could expand on what you mean by vanilla. Moreover, does the game have to be completed or can the game be still up but enough content as you mentioned? What about the type of protagonist, male or female, if female then do you accept avoidable corruption?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Do you mean full vanilla? Not even incest? What about optional or avoidable stuff like avoidable ntr or swinging? I think you could expand on what you mean by vanilla. Moreover, does the game have to be completed or can the game be still up but enough content as you mentioned? What about the type of protagonist, male or female, if female then do you accept avoidable corruption?
Incest is fine, and so is swinging, and avoidable NTR.

Male female, or enby protags are fine.

Feel free to list games with curruption as long as you're upfront about it, but please don't flood me with titles about curruption.

I'd prefer that it be complete, the idea is that it was completed before 2018. That said, feel free to recommend some abandoned games with a good amount of content as long as you're upfront about it.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I answered your questions, so please help me if you're willing.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
"Before 2018"

Best I got are the Eushully games.

Honestly the H style before 2020 was kinda bad and the games simplistic. H-games are improving very quickly these days.

SoakMyClothPlz

Apr 27, 2018
Hmm, any games that have outdated visuals, but have a really really fun, or compelling story?
The best I can think of right now is My Sweet Neighbor and Dating Ariane (softcore type of AVN). I cant remember any VN type of games that actually fun to play back then.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Before 2018? I thought it's a thread about PC 98 stuff :KEK: 2018 is basically yesterday, most good stuff is before 2018 (even if it was translated just recently).

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Find anything?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
How far along was it?
Dude, it is so old that I don't remember the last parts. However, I think it was the FMC finally taking huge step towards corruption. Don't remember much of it now. I think it was so old that in the beginning we had to download it of torrents of f95 along with some of the LOP games.