Seeking Any one know of any good games with REDHEADS in it?

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Any one know of any good games with REDHEADS in it?
I already know of
Thread 'My Little Princess [v0.4 Final] [Perv2k16]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'Dating My Goddess [v0.0.1] [bomber]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'The Headmaster [v0.8.2.1] [Altos and Herdone]' Has twins in it
Thread 'Dating My Goddess [v0.0.1] [bomber]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'Sisterly Lust [v1.1.2 ES] [Perverteer]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'Bad Memories [v0.5.2] [recreation]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'The Awakening [v0.3.3a] [SLim Games]' One for the main people in it
Thread 'My New Family [v0.12] [Killer7]' Has three main people in it
Thread 'Proud Father [v0.1] [Westy]' Has one but yet to be in it

Yes I love my REDHEADS lol

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Pine falls has Grace: 1597744079311.png
among a quite a few other redheads, to be fair i think 1/3 of the potential sex scenes are with redheads or something like that, certainly redheads are over-represented in this one and i'm not complaining, we've got Grace, Linda(dyejob but w/e), Lilly, the sheriff's daughter and at least one other who's name was obviously so important to the plot i can't remember it. The game has it's issues, it's split into two parts (both finished), it's ending is very lacklustre and felt like the dev went "yep, done with this one, next" but there are some great redheads, above average graphics, plenty of sex and reasonable story so that's an option.

I suppose you could say CoBD for Shields, she's a pretty compelling reason to play that game but it's not a game i would say you should play specifically for redheads, rather you should just play it cause it's damn good, Shields is just a juicy bonus for the redhead lovers among us.

Last edited:

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Pine falls has Grace: View attachment 777283
among a quite a few other redheads, to be fair i think 1/3 of the potential sex scenes are with redheads or something like that, certainly redheads are over-represented in this one and i'm not complaining, we've got Grace, Linda(dyejob but w/e), Lilly, the sheriff's daughter and at least one other who's name was obviously so important to the plot i can't remember it. The game has it's issues, it's split into two parts (both finished), it's ending is very lacklustre and felt like the dev went "yep, done with this one, next" but there are some great redheads, above average graphics, plenty of sex and reasonable story so that's an option.

I suppose you could say CoBD for Shields, she's a pretty compelling reason to play that game but it's not a game i would say you should play specifically for redheads, rather you should just play it cause it's damn good, Shields is just a juicy bonus for the redhead lovers among us.
Wow will have a look asap, thanks!!

Reactions: Volta

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Betrayed
  • Casual Desires
  • Dilmur
  • Eternum
  • Harem Hotel
  • Kindread the Redburns
  • Monster College