Identify Any one know this game?

Eagzz

Jul 17, 2023
Yo sorry if this is the wrong place to request a game or if it's formatted wrong but there is this game I'm looking for, of course I found it on some weird site and it has no info whatsoever, the only thing I think is useful is the name ( if it is the name) but countless Google searches got me nothing, but the artwork looks similar to Aeba no Mori. But another search on their dlsite profile got me nothing either. If you know this game I'll give you a big kiss lmao

Jun 19, 2022
this was posted forever ago, but i just wanted to say i got this same exact problem. i can barely find anything on this game when i was deep diving for some lost animated version of these types of games.

anyways, this was the best i could find regarding the game:

seems like it was made by a company named “Yamada Workshop”.

Jun 19, 2022
although after doing more digging, i found the artist’s name (for that particular scene) is “aeba fuchi” (also Aeba no Mori). the dude goes under multiple different names apparently when i searched him up on the normal rule 34 website. there’s also some of his games up for download on here if you search for em, they’re still semi actively made if you care about that.

i also found this MEGA link which i think is the actual link to the game i linked before this reply, idk though bc i didn’t download it myself.
here it is though:

hoped i helped a little if anybody still cares about this.

Last edited: