Any Other H-Game Hubs Like F95 Out There?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
You may find a few small forums, blogs and discords floating around, but honestly nothing as large as F95. In fact, most of the other sites i've found often ties in with F95, either linking to game pages or straight up stealing links, mods and ports originally posted here.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020

The only one that's comparable in size to F95 would be itch.io, though only because they host a lot of SFW games as well. GameJolt is good sized too, but doesn't have many NSFW games. I've only listed ones that I've either worked with as a developer or have downloaded something directly from them without problems.

You can also check on Reddit, which has a couple of NSFW game subreddits (r/lewdgames, for one).

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
There are but they dont have forums (at best only have a comments section filled with people begging for the next update) and/or dumb file sites like filejoker/rapidgator which could take hours to download a 2gb game due to speed caps

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
You may find a few small forums, blogs and discords floating around, but honestly nothing as large as F95. In fact, most of the other sites i've found often ties in with F95, either linking to game pages or straight up stealing links, mods and ports originally posted here.
You're either a dev from f95 or completely unware of the fact that f95 is known for stealing games i.e. putting it here without the knowledge of the creator.

Dec 24, 2020
i know this is old and all, but no one mentioned " kimochi.info " ofc everypage steals links and games from eachother, but besides stuff you can probably download in f95 , kimochi mostly has a bunch of untranslated jap games that are kinda rare to find, beyond that i only know hemdom from seeing his profile around here :p

Jun 17, 2020

The only one that's comparable in size to F95 would be itch.io, though only because they host a lot of SFW games as well. GameJolt is good sized too, but doesn't have many NSFW games. I've only listed ones that I've either worked with as a developer or have downloaded something directly from them without problems.

You can also check on Reddit, which has a couple of NSFW game subreddits (r/lewdgames, for one).
This list is dated, Gamejolt banned ALL fetish content.

Jan 14, 2024
: torrent links for nearly all games in this site. good for not dealing with file host limits and fast download speed.

: not really hub or piracy site. but you can play games like "booty calls" or "harem heroes" which you can't really play any other way because they are online games.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
: torrent links for nearly all games in this site. good for not dealing with file host limits and fast download speed.

: not really hub or piracy site. but you can play games like "booty calls" or "harem heroes" which you can't really play any other way because they are online games.
I'd recommend not touching nutaku even once, since their business model is "maximum frustration and grind time to provide minimal content". You'll just waste your time trying to find something that's even bearable to look at, play it a bunch, and then realize even that's been just a tremendous bamboozlement.

Going from F95 to nutaku is like going from Japanese to Chinese onaholes.

Reactions: Kingchaos69