Any other trainer games?

yasu

Jun 1, 2017
So ive been wondering if there are any other trainer games out there that are worth playing

Played :
- witch trainer - silver mod
- four elements trainer
- princess trainer

currently playing orange trainer

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Dunno if Lab Rats counts as a trainer game, but it has a few of the same elements.

Reactions: DrackDrap

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
free cities
strive for power

good trainer games, and has other things as well, enjoy

Reactions: DrackDrap

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
of course "Orange Trainer" is a trainer game.

The master of course "Slave Trainer 3" and it's appear someone upload it in here from the origin blog.
The creator seem had burn out so not expecting another update, but it already tons of content, I mean talking about more than 10gb content.

Reactions: KingArthur101

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
of course "Orange Trainer" is a trainer game.

The master of course "Slave Trainer 3" and it's appear someone upload it in here from the origin blog.
The creator seem had burn out so not expecting another update, but it already tons of content, I mean talking about more than 10gb content.
Do you mean 6.7GB

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Do you mean 6.7GB
I'm not check this site content yet, but last I remember years ago in the original blog, I think the fans-made-content already more than 15gb. Like add any anime waifus you can think of.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I think this probably counts; you have a girl chained up in a basement and 2 weeks to "train her." There are 4 different endings and it's 3D so you get to move the camera around her and the interactions with her are fully animated:

There is another game from the same developers. I haven't tried it yet though as the translation still seems kinda sketchy and unfinished, but it's a game about abducting girls, putting them to work to improve their stats and selling them off:

You could also always take a look at the search page for the trainer tag if you want to explore more on your own:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I consider Rogue-Like a trainer. Yeah, it's not a slave trainer, but you have an interesting dynamic with Rogue where she's physically addicted to touching you, and if you raise her Obedience enough you can get the maledom thing going if you want.