Any recommendations for deepthroat simulation games?

qm1234

Jun 6, 2023
Im looking for simulation games like super deepthroat, or rinkan hut, with deepthroat scenes. Are there any good recommendation for similar games?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
That one linked above is probably the best deepthroat simulator on this site.

Every deepthroat simulator I've seen here is abandoned even True Facials, which isn't really dedicated to blowjobs, but at least that one turned out good before the dev vanished. The genre must be cursed or something.

dandarke

Dec 31, 2022
Two "games" that can be found here on f95zone (can't post links, since this is my 1st post), both allow free control like SD.
Lust's Cupid <- drawn graphics remniscent of SD
Hyperdeep <- 3d rendered graphics, anime-sque in style

Reactions: raylu0 and timmark

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's so frustrating that super deepthroat is still the best one. All the attempts to improve on it don't have the easy moddability, or the controls are janky/overcomplicated, or the animations don't quite line up or something.

Dingleberry2077

Apr 3, 2023
It's so frustrating that super deepthroat is still the best one. All the attempts to improve on it don't have the easy moddability, or the controls are janky/overcomplicated, or the animations don't quite line up or something.
I'm still not sure if the rumour that the guy that made SDT actually died, then again I didn't really look into it.

dandarke

Dec 31, 2022
I can add two additional SDT-like games (again, no links because not enough posts yet), both of them can be found on this site:
True Facials <- 3d with selection of preset female models, very customizable poses and high interactivity, unfortunately abandoned as far as I know, but still pretty nice I think
Head Game <- also 3d, less pose customization/interactivity (it's still there, not any less than SDT, just less than True Facials), but highly customizable characters

Reactions: raylu0