Seeking Any Recommendations for Games similar to STWA: Unbroken and Eternum?

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Hey, hope it's fine to post here. I made a similar Reddit post in AVN_Lovers but I don't think it's going to be well received, made the mistake of name-dropping F95, thinking it was fine.

I recently played both Eternum and Unbroken, reached part 5 of Unbroken and I've been pacing myself on Eternum (If Gallery is a good indicator of the progress of available content, I'm thinking that I'm near the end of the currently available ones). Honestly, I'm enjoying the story a lot in both games. The writing is pretty good- great even, the women are distinct and the main character is likeable. I'm a little partial to Unbroken since the story/writing feels more mature. The game, choice-based combat appeals to me. In fact, I love the QTE stuff in Eternum too... But I doubt QTEs are all that common. But anyway, I like Unbroken's story. I have a passing interest in UFC so a game version and a VN style? Count me in. As for Eternum, I love the humour. I love the world and I can't deny that I find all LI hot. Though it does have that Animeque vibes (could be the art style?) that slightly turn me off but not enough that it kills my interest or love for it.

Although I like both games for their humour and dialogue... Unbroken wins out for the pure fact that the MC is a sarcastic, self-loathing dumbass. I don't know where I've seen it before but I love it when other characters call out the MC for being sarcastic because of past trauma or issues. It's honestly possible it's just a false memory but I remember picking nothing but sarcastic, joke dialogue in another video game- My gut tells me that it might've come from a Choice of Game release- and a female character got pissed at me and called me out for it.

So yeah, any recommendations? Maybe this could help narrow it down.

Artstyle that appeals to me the most is where the women's and the MC's proportions aren't over the top, I like big tits but I don't want them covering the woman's entire torso, their spines would snap under all that weight... The same for dick size, although that's a little easier to swallow (heh), a lot of the creators for these AVNs are dudes and I know my gender's propensity for horse-hung MCs, I do like that's called out in Eternum and in Unbroken. I'm not too big on 2dcg (I played Paradise Lust but I'm starting to prefer the VN style where I don't have to explore an open world or a map or play a bunch of minigames or god forbid... Grind for Stats and such.) Oh and if at least one LI has pubic hair and there haven't been any deal breakers for me in regards to the story or main character? I'm already considering downloading and playing the game. Admittedly, this is more niche/fetish territory, so far in Eternum and Unbroken only one girl has any hair but I could be wrong.

Optional: Walkthroughs Guides or Walkthrough Mods available. I know some people like to immerse themselves but I like knowing that I'm picking the right choices or that I'm not locking myself out of stuff. I'm weird about completion and it bothers me whenever I miss content because I was too blind or dumb to know I should've done it a certain way. ''

God, I realize that I came for the fap but I'm starting to want great writing and great stories where sex is becoming secondary. Why get laid when you can get feels?