Seeking Any recommendations of creators that make medium/long Futa on Male?

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
I'm currently subscribed to Snickerz' Subscribestar, who makes 10 pages futa on male comics usually once a month, and I'd like to know more creators like it.
The main appeal for me are: futa on male, big penis, forced sex, and being uncensored (or with few censorship as possible). But although his comics are colored, that's not really a must (I think this is a western comic thing...).
As a new member, I don't think I'm allowed to post links, but it's pretty easy to google search his comics with "snickerz futanari". I'll add attachments to this post, but if that's not allowed I'll remove them.
1_02.jpg titans_01.jpg gwencomic_6.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: GoldSunnyRose

GoldSunnyRose

Formerly 'EnigmaticChild'
Oct 9, 2022
I'm currently subscribed to Snickerz' Subscribestar, who makes 10 pages futa on male comics usually once a month, and I'd like to know more creators like it.
The main appeal for me are: futa on male, big penis, forced sex, and being uncensored (or with few censorship as possible). But although his comics are colored, that's not really a must (I think this is a western comic thing...).
As a new member, I don't think I'm allowed to post links, but it's pretty easy to google search his comics with "snickerz futanari". I'll add attachments to this post, but if that's not allowed I'll remove them.
View attachment 2127998 View attachment 2127999 View attachment 2128000

Thank you for your time.
Snickerz released Narufuta 4 (Part 2), do you have it?