Seeking Any reverse control games?

DOodads

Oct 24, 2017
Anything where there the female antagonist has control but I'm looking for more passionate/intimate sexual content rather than domination scenes (i.e. definitely NOT like "Tower of Trample").
Some good games I've played which align with this include Tower of Succubus 2, A world a robot girl dreams of, Harem Trigger, Monster girl dreams, Monster girl quest, parade buster (again, more for the intimate parts).
Completely open for any 2D/3D games, including animated or real.

SomeGuy1369

Aug 1, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity comes off the top of my head.
Basically a try not to get raped simulator with a character you choose choose sex, hair/eye/skin colour, body type, and peculiar limb sizes and wether or not you begin with opposite sex clothing or stats to fit your playstyle. You can even edit the sex of the NPCs; named and random encounter.

Max your beauty with cheats and set difficulty at 2.0 at the very begining of the game like me then ohoho... you will be fucked, quite literally and a lot. Did I mention the tentacles? And the anal pregnancy??

Last edited:

SomeGuy1369

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry, forgot to put this earlier but have you played Lust Doll Plus and Trials In Tainted Space? Also Corruption of Champions.

DOodads

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, forgot to put this earlier but have you played Lust Doll Plus and Trials In Tainted Space? Also Corruption of Champions.
I'm an old fan of fenoxo's works. Lust Doll Plus didn't have much content last time I checked.

Just tried out Degree's of Lewdity and its looking good! Thanks!

Reactions: SomeGuy1369

SomeGuy1369

Aug 1, 2019
I'm an old fan of fenoxo's works. Lust Doll Plus didn't have much content last time I checked.

Just tried out Degree's of Lewdity and its looking good! Thanks!
Are you talking r8.3 LDP and I'm glad you like DoL so far. Also did you try out what I did for DoL?

Reactions: DOodads