Unity Any set of animations for Unity?

lijaxa

May 11, 2019
Hello guys.
Could you advise where I can find any set of sex animations for unity 3D game, please? It would be awesome to have them in FBX format, but I'm fine with anything that I could use :)
I'm a Unity developer and I have some original idea for 3d adult game. I would like to create it for free, just for fun. But I can't find any set of sex animations that I can use. It's hard to believe that it still doesn't exist.

lijaxa

May 11, 2019
Hi polywog. Thanks for the answer. But it seems like you understand me wrong.
I need animations for 3d model, rather than gif animations or video. Here ( ) you can find a tons animations for various actions, like walking or fighting. But I didn't find the sex animations anywhere.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
He probably means that DAZ3D for one has a store with animations and they can probably be converted.

lijaxa

May 11, 2019
Oh, I see. It seems like there is free DAZ Studio, that allows import of DAZ models to fbx. And this is the way to go for me.
Thanks.
Just wondering if someone did it for Unity before and have shared an animations set.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Hi polywog. Thanks for the answer. But it seems like you understand me wrong.
I need animations for 3d model, rather than gif animations or video. Here ( ) you can find a tons animations for various actions, like walking or fighting. But I didn't find the sex animations anywhere.
I understood you.
If you google animations for 3D you'll find 10,000+ animations files out there, and I don't mean videos or gifs.
some other keywords you might try are mocap bvh anim files

There are some here https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-animation/
for daz and you can try renderotica if you're using daz models.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Oh, I see. It seems like there is free DAZ Studio, that allows import of DAZ models to fbx. And this is the way to go for me.
Thanks.
Just wondering if someone did it for Unity before and have shared an animations set.
There's a bunch of sex animations for DAZ being shared on this site if you want to try and export them for Unity...
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/tags=2254

foobio

Apr 5, 2020
So, I think the OPs real question was, are there any adult animations compatible with Unity avatar rig. ie drag and drop and it just works.

Yes, there's lots of animations out there. But most of them are going to require some re-targeting or editing and exporting to be able to work with models in unity.

Four years have passed since OP and I actually have the same question.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So, I think the OPs real question was, are there any adult animations compatible with Unity avatar rig. ie drag and drop and it just works.

Yes, there's lots of animations out there. But most of them are going to require some re-targeting or editing and exporting to be able to work with models in unity.

Four years have passed since OP and I actually have the same question.

Daz animations will work just fine in Unity.

foobio

Apr 5, 2020
Wow, I didn't know that. Had been using exporters for Maya and Blender and anims wouldn't carry across. Many thanks for the info.

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
For anyone landed in this topic, it's possible to use DAZ from RE site, they will work in Unity for your model but limbs positions need adjusting, maybe it can be fixed in Blender before import to unity but I didn't tried it.

Basically any animation you can find and import to Unity will work for your own models, it's an awesome feature of this engine (if compare to UE4 where retargeting is painful).

And you can use UE4 animations out of the box, so you can buy UE animation assets and import fbx in Unity.