Seeking Any shemale/dickgirl/trans game?

skybbc

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, everything is in the title, I'm looking for games that involves strictly shemale and male sex. I've played FutadomWorld. Thanks
Edit: I've played sissy maker too.

Reactions: AV.G

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I saw something in games earlier, here, , can't really say anything about it or any other games like that since it's not really my thing, have fun though ;)

Reactions: snuff1308

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Apartment 69 shows promise, and it's by the dev of Parental Love, but that also means it will be slow to update. Not a problem imo, since time doesn't dissuade me, but still.

Coceter Chronicles is one of my favorite games, Courtney, one of the main girls, is a futa, also one of my favorite characters in adult games, also, the MC gets a choice in the middle of the second act that allows her to become a futa herself, if she wishes. It is not a lesbian game though, you can romance a number of male characters.

I heard from the Dev of Apartment 69, that How to be a Hero has a good interaction with a trap, I just tend to not play 2D games due to my personal tastes in development, the art it self is fine, I just don't like sprites and prefer characters to be in scene interacting with the environment. So, it could be really good, or it could not be, I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parthornax

skybbc

May 5, 2017
Apartment 69 shows promise, and it's by the dev of Parental Love, but that also means it will be slow to update. Not a problem imo, since time doesn't dissuade me, but still.

Coceter Chronicles is one of my favorite games, Courtney, one of the main girls, is a futa, also one of my favorite characters in adult games, also, the MC gets a choice in the middle of the second act that allows her to become a futa herself, if she wishes. It is not a lesbian game though, you can romance a number of male characters.

I heard from the Dev of Apartment 69, that How to be a Hero has a good interaction with a trap, I just tend to not play 2D games due to my personal tastes in development, the art it self is fine, I just don't like sprites and prefer characters to be in scene interacting with the environment. So, it could be really good, or it could not be, I wouldn't know.
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to play those this weekend