Seeking Any similar games

Weeb Dream

Nov 16, 2018
Well just finished reading Magikoi, Tsujidou and gonna start Koihime, I was wondering if there’s any other similar VNs like this? Had pretty good fun reading them and looking for some fun wholesome goodness to continue it on.

Thanks in advance for responding and happy nuts my fellow weebs

A3731BB8-A1BE-4676-A76E-4533558775AD.jpeg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did you read the fandisks for Majikoi and Majikoi S?

Similar, not really, those are the cream of the VN crop. Once you've had Naoe Yamato as an MC it's a struggle to find one as good. He's probably the only male MC I genuinely enjoyed playing as.

There are some great games with similar style of storytelling but they are RPG's and one of them you won't find on this site.

Eien No Aselia - Spirit of Eternity Sword is a great game with a really nice but sad in places story. Not on here though.

Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 is on here but, while good, isn't as good as the first.

Yumina the Ethereal is fantastic.

There are also some VN's but the MC isn't on par with the ones in the stories you've read.

Princess Evangile and fandisk. The story itself isn't amazing but some of the characters are great.

Shining Song Starnova. It's a long one and a bit dark in places but overall really good.

Magical Marriage Lunatics. Some of the female cast are amazing in this.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head but I know there are more i've enjoyed, i'll have a hunt around.

Weeb Dream

Nov 16, 2018

Similar, not really, those are the cream of the VN crop. Once you've had Naoe Yamato as an MC it's a struggle to find one as good. He's probably the only male MC I genuinely enjoyed playing as.

There are some great games with similar style of storytelling but they are RPG's and one of them you won't find on this site.

Eien No Aselia - Spirit of Eternity Sword is a great game with a really nice but sad in places story. Not on here though.

Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 is on here but, while good, isn't as good as the first.

There are also some VN's but the MC isn't on par with the ones in the stories you've read.

Princess Evangile and fandisk. The story itself isn't amazing but some of the characters are great.

Shining Song Starnova. It's a long one and a bit dark in places but overall really good.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head but I know there are more i've enjoyed, i'll have a hunt around.
Thanks for the recommendations I’ll be sure to check them out

Jul 31, 2018
Well just finished reading Magikoi, Tsujidou and gonna start Koihime, I was wondering if there’s any other similar VNs like this? Had pretty good fun reading them and looking for some fun wholesome goodness to continue it on.

Thanks in advance for responding and happy nuts my fellow weebs

View attachment 403870
Where does that picture come from, if you don't mind me asking?

Jul 31, 2018

This might be random, but I just wanted to say thanks for the fan sigs you have under your posts. I just got through playing what was avaiable for Bad Memories and thought it was really great.

I'm gonna start on Long Road Home now and I've got Toro 7 on my watch list.I really liked Getting to know Christine, Life with Keely(Or whatever my memory is terrible haha), and redemption for jessika. Didn't knowabout Toro7 though so you brought awareness to taht. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974