Seeking Any Softcore bondage games?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I find myself drawn to S&M but I really only like the softcore stuff, where it is a couple who decide to have S&M plays where the S actually cares about and works towards the pleasure of the M. It seems impossible to find games which feature BDSM that don't seem like snuff films before the final act. Where the M isn't doing it voluntarily and the "S" is more of a psychopath than anything else.

Some examples of what I'm looking for is the Miyabi(witch) route of Ditzy Devils or ; the game I'm probably looking for unfortunately has no English translation but I'd like to find a game like it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I find myself drawn to S&M but I really only like the softcore stuff, where it is a couple who decide to have S&M plays where the S actually cares about and works towards the pleasure of the M. It seems impossible to find games which feature BDSM that don't seem like snuff films before the final act. Where the M isn't doing it voluntarily and the "S" is more of a psychopath than anything else.

Some examples of what I'm looking for is the Miyabi(witch) route of Ditzy Devils or ; the game I'm probably looking for unfortunately has no English translation but I'd like to find a game like it.
Man of the House has some light bodage and spanking with a nice D/S route with the bitchy sister.