Seeking Any straight shota games?

Aug 20, 2017
Hi.

I'm looking for games like the Curse of Pleasure, with teenage girl or young woman protagonist. Preferably no milfs and absolutely no grannies. They also don't need to be explicitly shota genre. For example Violated Heroine has some great shota stuff, but that game's dead as far as I'm aware. Any recommendations?

Edit:
Male protagonist with some femdom here and there would be okay too.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There is one particular series of events in Chloe 18 dealing with a much younger boy. They're early in the game and don't last through the whole thing, but they're there.

Project SAGE hints that something may happen as well, with their being 3 younger boys that often peep on you changing at the beach who have been recurring and who you can knowingly allow to watch, at least a little of.

That's all I can think of.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Try checking out the Dieselmine games: "My Erotic Summer Memories ~Spending August with Elder Girls~ and "My Erotic Summer Vacation ~Memories of a Rural Summer". Both great games.
English translated?

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
The fact that you're still talking to me in a public thread tells me you're an amatuer lmao, plz delete these messages if you want help
And how amateur? i just cant find the fucking game through normal links, only shady and shitty links. So if i see someone saying they have the game, i can ask right?