Seeking Any suggestions based on a list of games I like?

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Hey,

I have some time to waste this weekend, so would love to get some suggestions of what games to try. And instead of describing my likes and dislikes I figured a list of my favorite games would show pretty good what I am looking for.

Here goes:

My sweet Neighbors
Parental Love
Life with Mary
Dreaming of Dana
Dating my Daughter
A new home
Our Fate
Max's Life
Milfy City
Freeloading Family
My new Roommate
Summertime Saga
Sisterly Lust
Where the heart is

I think overall the theme of my favorites could be descibed as lighthearted, slice of life and family.

Really hoping to find some more games along those lines. I don't care if the games are WIP or completed, as long as it is not in the very, very, VERY early stages where the content is done in a minute.

So, any suggestions my good people?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
:unsure:
If u like Max's Life (Honey Select) then I'll suggest to give Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, and Solvalley School a go as it's fellow HS based fuck-em-all sandbox games
Might as well give Waifu Academy, The Inn, Threeway Changes, Perverted Hotel, One More Chance and Depravity as another fellow HS based with linear style (ps : Depravity would most likely developed as sandbox type starting from the next version)
Also try Harem High School and HS Tutor if u're into Koikatu anime-ish artwork

If u like Milfy City, then maybe u wanna give Betrayed, The Awakening, The DeLuca Family, Love and Submission, View of Family, The Gift Reloaded and High-Rise Climb a try as it's fellow SoL with a bit drama Daz3D based sandbox/point & click games
And also try Depraved Awakening, Long Live The Princess, Lancaster Boarding House, Acting Lesson, and actually there's more of it which I couldn't summarize...oh well, there's plenty of them already which enough to be played for a whole week

Enjoy ur browsing then :D

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If you are up for a Noir Detective story Depraved awakening (and it is complete )VN

i don't big up many games but this one has an Awsome story line Awsome renders.if their was a game of the year this is it

After that un ashamed promotion of an (did i say awsome game ) Dam right its awsome

now off to build a nest under a porch near you but if you play DPA ill find someone else's porch :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Reactions: DrackDrap

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, any suggestions my good people?
You've played all my favorites already except , the mafia is family right? Also that may be bit too incomplete though (good though). A game I've been waiting try is .

I would be be weary of The Gift, its pretty hardcore mind control, we seem to have similar taste and that was to much for me (I just wanted to romance Clara...).

Oh I see DmD but no .

Reactions: DrackDrap

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Wow, so many suggestions in such a short time! Thanks!

Now in order:

Daughter for Desert has actually been on my radar, but I never got around to try it. I do remember getting a little bit confused about Official vs Cracked and save games. But I did not really commit to clearing up the confusion as I had other games to play back then. Will definitely play this some day. Any helpful tip of what version would be appreciated.

Depraved Awakening, Long Live The Princess, Lancaster Boarding House and Acting Lessons all look really interesting! As does Depravity. I will check out the others too when I have the time.

And My Sister My Roommate I actually tried, but was not for me. Somehow really disliked the dynamic between the siblings. Your other two suggestions look great though! Will download The Visit and Dirty Pool for sure.

The Deluca Family is another one I had on my radar but never got around to try. Maybe I should this weekend because it looks really great. Haleys Story too!

And yes, I actually forgot to mention Melody for some reason, that one is definitely one of my favorites!

Again, thanks a lot for the suggestions so far, I am pretty sure between them I will have more than enough good games to play this weekend :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight