Seeking Any torture games where you can actually kill them?

Foogs

Jun 9, 2020
I feel like every torture game takes one of these forms

1. You can drip a little wax on someone, or whip them and leave a little mark, or put a needle in them, but if they die (or even can) the screen just fades to black and the game tells you they died. Game over. Usually the highest in quality but unsatisfying.
2. Some good torture tools, good voice acting, but are usually quite old flash games with MAYBE one death animation
3. You can actually kill them in different ways but it's a pre-alpha Unity game or a shitty old flash game, usually lacking in sexual content

Villain Simulator is the closest thing I've found to a good torture game. Good graphics, multiple tools, sexual content. Could use more Guro elements though. Or even Skyrim with loverslab mods can be good. I just wish there were more, I'm surprised how super niche it is of a genre.

Last edited:

Salmelriv

Apr 3, 2023
I feel like every torture game takes one of these forms

1. You can drip a little wax on someone, or whip them and leave a little mark, or put a needle in them, but if they die (or even can) the screen just fades to black and the game tells you they died. Game over. Usually the highest in quality but unsatisfying.
2. Some good torture tools, good voice acting, but are usually quite old flash games with MAYBE one death animation
3. You can actually kill them in different ways but it's a pre-alpha Unity game or a shitty old flash game, usually lacking in sexual content

Villain Simulator is the closest thing I've found to a good torture game. Good graphics, multiple tools, sexual content. Could use more Guro elements though. Or even Skyrim with loverslab mods can be good. I just wish there were more, I'm surprised how super niche it is of a genre.

Can you put the link of the game you mention pls, ''villain simulator''.