Any type of story/fantasy you would like to see in adult games?

RollingEyes

May 19, 2024
I'm about to develop a visual novel, and although I already have a slight idea of what I'm going to do, I would like to know any fantasy that you would like to see developed...

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I'm about to develop a visual novel, and although I already have a slight idea of what I'm going to do, I would like to know any fantasy that you would like to see developed...
For me personally I wanna see a Game around female humiliation (I feel that I don't see much of this) or the MC is a Cuckquean. I'm curious on a game about that too. What idea you got brewing????

Reactions: aladefenix

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
At least tell people the genre or general idea for the story. What good would it do if people just tell you any random thing they want to see if it doesn't align with what you are trying to do?

Reactions: RollingEyes

lfgals1

Sep 7, 2022
Consistency. Pick a few kinks/themes that synergize well and that speak with you and stick with those.

Don't just add tags because people ask for them.

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

Gone405

May 1, 2024
What type of game are you looking to make? I was t sure with my first reply as well so I want sure if my info my be moot.

Reactions: RollingEyes

RollingEyes

May 19, 2024
Sorry for not providing more information about the game and for asking such a general question. The novel is going to be a linear story, as it will be the first visual novel I have created. I want to keep it simple because it would be too complicated to start with a game that has maps, side quests and too much interaction since I'm not ready for that.

The story will focus on a main character that players can identify with. I initially thought of a fantasy world, but it seemed too broad, so I chose the Viking age. The main character will develop his skills and become the hero of his village as the story progresses.

I know this idea is in an early stage, but I'm asking these questions to close out a thousand other ideas I have in mind that I haven't linked yet.

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Sorry for not providing more information about the game and for asking such a general question. The novel is going to be a linear story, as it will be the first visual novel I have created. I want to keep it simple because it would be too complicated to start with a game that has maps, side quests and too much interaction since I'm not ready for that.

The story will focus on a main character that players can identify with. I initially thought of a fantasy world, but it seemed too broad, so I chose the Viking age. The main character will develop his skills and become the hero of his village as the story progresses.

I know this idea is in an early stage, but I'm asking these questions to close out a thousand other ideas I have in mind that I haven't linked yet.
no problem at all! just was curious is all. Well with that info I could see some fun slavery stuff you could do (of course if you're into that) and also depends on how you want the MCs morals. Mind break would be fun to add as well but of course once again if you're ok with MC being a monster (to a degree). Since the MC is a Hero a harem path would be fun as well. Some random ideas I could think of off the top of my head.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you don't have a fully envisioned concept of the story in your mind, it is highly doubtful you will endeavor in your project. The most successful (ie "happiest" and "content" and "committed" -- not talking money or popularity) developers are the ones who have a vision of a story they are compelled to tell. Without that, they are likely to fall prey to procrastination, trolls, boredom, obstacles, etc.

Instead of asking others what type of story they want to see - you should be asking (and answering) that question for yourself.

See this: https://f95zone.to/threads/im-making-a-game-what-do-you-want-very-short-poll.177519/post-11930408

Also, see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-beginners-guide-on-how-to-make-a-game.200327/

RollingEyes

May 19, 2024
If you don't have a fully envisioned concept of the story in your mind, it is highly doubtful you will endeavor in your project. The most successful (ie "happiest" and "content" and "committed" -- not talking money or popularity) developers are the ones who have a vision of a story they are compelled to tell. Without that, they are likely to fall prey to procrastination, trolls, boredom, obstacles, etc.

Instead of asking others what type of story they want to see - you should be asking (and answering) that question for yourself.

See this: https://f95zone.to/threads/im-making-a-game-what-do-you-want-very-short-poll.177519/post-11930408

Also, see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-beginners-guide-on-how-to-make-a-game.200327/
Thank you. I'm not seeking specific suggestions on what to write, but rather exploring if any of your ideas could potentially fit somewhere in the story I'm crafting. I am confident in my abilities and discipline, having successfully completed numerous projects with dedicated effort and commitment. My writing skills may not be fully reflected here as English is not my primary language. However, I am prepared to tackle this challenge. The video game will likely target a Spanish-speaking audience, but I will seek assistance from a friend for translation if needed.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
To be different, but to appeal to spanish iberian target audience, and i never saw nothing like i am nearly to suggest, do a hybrid historical/fantasy medieval thematic as the Reconquista in the Iberian Peninsula.
You will have the European type medieval cultural themes AND the Islamic type medieval cultural themes.
To add fantasy on this, its simply, add medieval Iberian folklore, myths and legends, as there are a lot, as a real happenings in this world, and you have medieval fantasy based in Reconquista theme.
Think this as an alternative dimensional realistic medieval times with fantasy mix, from European fantasy (dragons, elfs, princess in danger...) to Islamic fantasy (Djinns, magic lamps, evil vizirs, bad necromancers...) to your disposal.
This theme also will appeal not only to Spanish audience, but can target to Portuguese talking audience as well.
: )

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think the concept of underground travel and life is not sufficiently explored.
Fallout did a decent job but the scale is too small.

Let's say there is a planet where for whatever reason one cannot live on the surface.
Magical reason for fantasy, or science-based reason for something more realistic.
So there are lots of tunnels and caves and passages and cities located underground, with all the geological and other problems that would go together with that kind of lifestyle.

Or you could try a different approach, say life on the surface is possible but you are not part of the race that does that because you are, say, a dwarf and live underground along with the rest of your race. Let's dig some tunnels and shit, maybe build our own turf with blackjack and hookers and sex slaves captured from the surface. Okay maybe not the last one but it depends... :p:coffee: