Seeking Any vanilla-centered RPGmaker games with elf waifus?

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Vanilla-centered RPGmaker content (heck, even just doujins) with elves is somehow really, really hard to find. For one reason or other, 95% releases out there focus on rape and monsters.

Are there any games with the basic "hero saves elf damsel/s in distress then they marry" -type of content? I know it's cliche, but might be a breath of fresh air in the ocean of rape and ntr that seems to plague games with [Elf] content tag. Thank you for any suggestions.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
There's this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/double-elf-fantasy-final-examgames.35072/
It's in the Wolf RPG engine. Content is vanilla + threesome. Hero meets two elf sisters (one classic blonde elf, one dark elf) and lives with them. No NTR, and I don't recall anything too rapey either. The game-play is romancing the elves and fighting monsters with them, but I don't think there was any combat sex.
I've been looking around too, and that game is the only thing that can be found. It's almost as if there is a conspiracy against this genre lol. Thanks a lot for the link!

Reactions: Wired Cikev