Seeking Any VIKING comics? :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Err, lewd viking comics?? Or do you mean Scott / Johnson VIKING kind of stuff? ^^

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Belladonna Fire and Fury comes to mind, pretty good I think. You might like Jungle Fantasy Secrets too, not really Viking, but it's similar. You have to have a comic book reader to view these though

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...You have to have a comic book reader to view these though
And?? ...Don't let us starve. Which formats the reader should support? I'm not a pro, so any solid prog recommended is a win. ^^

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
And?? ...Don't let us starve. Which formats the reader should support? I'm not a pro, so any solid prog recommended is a win. ^^
I'm far from an expert on it, the comics are .cbr files and I literally did a search for "best .cbr reader", read an article and downloaded ComicRack. That's honestly the extent of my knowledge on the readers. The program works well though.

Reactions: Cirro84

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You should be able to just unzip .cbr files (cbr is a rar cdz is a zip etc) if you don't want to use a reader. No Vikings comics I know of unfortunately except for the , if that's the Vikings you mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wurg and Cirro84

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
You should be able to just unzip .cbr files (cbr is a rar cdz is a zip etc) if you don't want to use a reader. No Vikings comics I know of unfortunately except for the , if that's the Vikings you mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that info, I didn't know you could do that and just view them in the windows photo viewer.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight