Any way to auto-hide certain games?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I know that it's possible to ignore game threads so you don't have to see them again and I know there's a filter on the "Last Updates" but ignoring has to be done manually and the filters are reset every time you reload the page. Is there any way around this? Like if I wanted to auto-ignore all threads with a certain tag, is that possible? Or is it possible to make the filters choices you make stay around after you reload the page?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I know there's a filter on the "Last Updates" but ignoring has to be done manually and the filters are reset every time you reload the page. Is there any way around this?
Um... you mean like bookmarking it in your browser? Why does this question keep coming up? Do people not use bookmarks?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and morphnet

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I know that it's possible to ignore game threads so you don't have to see them again and I know there's a filter on the "Last Updates" but ignoring has to be done manually and the filters are reset every time you reload the page. Is there any way around this? Like if I wanted to auto-ignore all threads with a certain tag, is that possible? Or is it possible to make the filters choices you make stay around after you reload the page?
You unfortunately can't ignore tags at the account level, only prefixes.

To reiterate what Saffron said, hopefully in a less condescending way... When you pick your filters it actually modifies the URL of the page with a code correlating to the filter so if you select all your filters and then bookmark/favorite the page you can just reload the bookmark/favorite (or multiple for different filter sets).

1715312849237.png 1715312940199.png