Any way to count the total downloads of your game? (Poll)

Which host do you prefer to download?

• Total voters

Deleted member 2218253

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hello.
I'm developing a game. And one of my problems is that I don't know how many people at least downloaded my game.
On this page you can see the visits and likes, but not the downloads. I use the 4 hosts I put in the poll. In just one of them I can know how many downloads there have been.
If you took part in the poll you'd do me a big favor. The survey is focused from a normal user point of view, not as which host you prefer as a developer.

Thank you very much.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
To be honest, for me it goes Torrent > Mega > Nopy and there is no other one I do. If the game can't be downloaded by one of those 3 methods, I'm not getting it. It's all based on speed. Also, a torrent gives you some insight into how often the game was downloaded simply based on your seed to leech ratio on that torrent. I've found that between 75 and 85 ratio equals 100 downloads (People downloading are also seeding to others downloading and some will keep seeding once downloads complete, but HnR rates are usually between 90 and 100%).
Torrents are fastest usually, Mega is 2nd in speed but very heavy in resource usage, Nopy is a bit slow but not super slow and light on the resource usage. Hence my order.