Seeking Any wholesome games or with art like My Pig Princess?

DTDPaws

Dec 4, 2022
I have played a lot of games here, but I think My Pig Princess was my favorite. Do you guys know of any other game with a similar vibe? Something very wholesome and funny but extremely erotic at the same time.
Would be cool if it were furry too, but not necessary.

Also, any game with a similar art style to it? I don't know any other game with art as good as CyanCapsule's here. As an artist myself, it was pretty inspiring. It doesn't need to be a wholesome game, but it would be cool to find other games with something as good as this one.

Last edited:

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
I can't help with the art style situation, but I can help with the other part.

Check out Eternum.
You probably already have since you mentioned you've played a lot of games, but this one is 3D with romance prioritized, with scenes coming in slowly.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I have played a lot of games here, but I think My Pig Princess was my favorite. Do you guys know of any other game with a similar vibe? Something very wholesome and funny but extremely erotic at the same time.
Would be cool if it were furry too, but not necessary.

Also, any game with a similar art style to it? I don't know any other game with art as good as CyanCapsule's here. As an artist myself, it was pretty inspiring. It doesn't need to be a wholesome game, but it would be cool to find other games with something as good as this one.
Headpats & Handholding I liked the easy-going nature/wholesome vibes of the setting in H&H personally.

Doesn't have the art style that you were after per se, but still would recommend if anything for the relationships between the FMC, their LI and other characters in the game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Aurelia the art style isn't exactly a 1:1 match, but still has a pretty wholesome story and good character relationship-building elements last I remember playing through the game

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Uhhhh... with the way that game is going... "Pig Princess"

Don't expect it to stay wholesome. (only an issue if you aren't into the following content tho).

I Learned from a friend, that the dev is not against adding shairng / swinging in the future, just not NTR (odd line to draw since those that hate NTR consider sharing/swinging to be a lite version of it, I personally wouldn't put it past them to change their mind on that one, like... if you seen the other content the dev makes... yeah...).

You can already see it going that way with the bathroom voyuerism, and the constant showcasing of other characters dicks that dwarf MCs. (like the zebra chick with horse dick, having the princess enamoured by it).

Reactions: Ripbay06