RPGM Anya and Minister After Sex with King [v2024-07-15] [Little Boy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.gif

Overview:
I'll be remaking the Anya story and do it as a side hobby, but the art will be from another artist.
The new story will have a very slow set up before any important events.
Here are some art I did that I won't be using in the remade story. All the art will be done by the new artist.
Here is a mini short event for the encounter with the minister if Anya had sex with the King.​

Thread Updated: 204-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: Little Boy
Censored: No
Version: 2024-07-15
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wait a minute.

I don't understand what this is supposed to be. Is this basically a dump of unused images he created and the "remake" will have an entirely new artist yet to be announced?

That blows. Little boy's artstyle was very stylized and I loved it.
Not gonna lie without his own art I wouldn't get too hyped for now. This might sound harsh but then why bother coming back at all. The story he want to tell is not something we haven't seen before. His art is why I played the games.

Also....I had small hope that when Little Boy returned that he would make something entirely new. Don't like Anya that much to be honest. As a character and proportions. The main girl from his first game or the girls from "I Will (not) Win" were better looking.

Last edited:

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Wait a minute.

I don't understand what this is supposed to be. Is this basically a dump of unused images he created and the "remake" will have an entirely new artist yet to be announced?

That blows. Little boy's artstyle was very stylized and I loved it.
Not gonna lie without his own art I wouldn't get too hyped for now. This might sound harsh but then why bother coming back at all. The story he want to tell is not something we haven't seen before. His art is why I played the games.

Also....I had small hope that when Little Boy returned that he would make something entirely new. Don't like Anya that much to be honest. As a character and proportions. The main girl from his first game or the girls from "I Will (not) Win" were better looking.
Yes, they're pretty much images and a whole scene from the anya game that didn't get to the "next update", and it's already been said who's the new illustrator, enno from family legacy, https://f95zone.to/threads/family-legacy-v0-4-enno.210695/ for reference.The i won't lose too thread page 17 or 18 i think? there's a pic from his discrod which i beg to understand is the new designs, and they are quite different proportion wise so you might like the "new" anya? Idk, you might as well check.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, they're pretty much images and a whole scene from the anya game that didn't get to the "next update", and it's already been said who's the new illustrator, enno from family legacy, https://f95zone.to/threads/family-legacy-v0-4-enno.210695/ for reference.The i won't lose too thread page 17 or 18 i think? there's a pic from his discrod which i beg to understand is the new designs, and they are quite different proportion wise so you might like the "new" anya? Idk, you might as well check.
I mean at least she got the body now to support her tits.

I dont know man.

Went to the thread and said my piece. Time to move one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: markitos
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes