Anybody ever played these games?

poohbear321

Apr 24, 2018
Due to the amount of collection of games I dabble through, I forgot two main titles that I remember enjoying plenty which I now regret I did not bookmark/save them. I remember bits of pieces of the storyline so if anybody can reference what I'm talking about to the game I'd really appreciate it.

Game 1:
You're a private investigator, needing to save the city by taking photographs, there's this "big" guy which has a girl slave, you go around hooking up/finding clues with these "prostitutes", the latest update included one of the girl you were getting info off getting shot and killed. There's also an option/fork in the game where you could've been "corrupted" and the game would end as you did not end up revealing the "big boss's" plan. In between that there's also a an asian girl that got bondaged in a private hut that you could save.

Game 2:
You're a student, get to choose romance between a girl who was already involved with a jackass that eventually they break up, and the girl also happens to be your neighbour, or a nerdy girl, you all go to the same school. There's option to bang the teacher too if you make the right choices.

Both these games are "choices" based, or rather a novel, there's not much interaction except for choices in between dialogues that you make.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Due to the amount of collection of games I dabble through, I forgot two main titles that I remember enjoying plenty which I now regret I did not bookmark/save them. I remember bits of pieces of the storyline so if anybody can reference what I'm talking about to the game I'd really appreciate it.

Game 1:
You're a private investigator, needing to save the city by taking photographs, there's this "big" guy which has a girl slave, you go around hooking up/finding clues with these "prostitutes", the latest update included one of the girl you were getting info off getting shot and killed. There's also an option/fork in the game where you could've been "corrupted" and the game would end as you did not end up revealing the "big boss's" plan. In between that there's also a an asian girl that got bondaged in a private hut that you could save.

Game 2:
You're a student, get to choose romance between a girl who was already involved with a jackass that eventually they break up, and the girl also happens to be your neighbour, or a nerdy girl, you all go to the same school. There's option to bang the teacher too if you make the right choices.

Both these games are "choices" based, or rather a novel, there's not much interaction except for choices in between dialogues that you make.
This is probably game 2:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016