Anyone be interested in collaborating for a nudist lesbian game for free?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me,I was wondering if anyone is interested in collaborating in making a nudist lesbian visual novel game for free where it takes in a nature nudist community or at least a nudist beach where a nudist girl who is for the first time in this place ,encounter some other sexy naked woman to interact with them ,do fun nudist activities in the beach or a nature nudist community and later having lesbian sex.

Will anybody be interested in making that for free,I wish I could ,But I am focusing on other stuff and I prefer to collaborate in making the game for free just for fun.Besides, nobody make a visual novel game taking place in a nature nudist community or a nudist beach before especially when its only full of naked women only.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Dude, if you spent the amount of time you invested in creating the same thread over and over again on learning programming, you'd learn Ren'Py by now, lol
The problem is I don't know how to make a good drawing I can't come up with visual novel choices,Why aren't people interested in my request idea? Is there any forum site or game developer to make a nudist lesbian visual novel game?

Verthande

Jul 20, 2020
What I tell all of my students, employees, and pretty much everyone...Best way to learn is by doing.

Just start doing what you want to do and, before you know it, you'll have something. If it sucks then just fix the bad parts after because you'll be a better *insert any skill here* than you were when you originally did the thing.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The problem is I don't know how to make a good drawing I can't come up with visual novel choices,Why aren't people interested in my request idea? Is there any forum site or game developer to make a nudist lesbian visual novel game?
Edit: Just noticed this post was resurrected from a month ago, so my poop-time wisdom was a waste of time (Hehe, poop/waste).

The problem isn't that you don't know how to make visuals, it's simply that you don't want to do the hard work of learning and doing it yourself. It took me 3 months of learning Daz to the point that I was comfortable with getting started on my game. You've been asking for someone to make your nudist lesbian game for at least 6 months now. No one wants to make your game because ideas for games are infinite, the only limiting factor is the actual work itself. To be frank, "nudist colony lesbian game where girls have fun nudist activities and then have lesbian sex" is barely even an idea. 99.99% of the collaborating work would fall on whoever would be stupid enough to partner with you.

It's the equivalent of looking for a partner to open a restaurant with and your only contribution is the idea that the restaurant should serve food and drinks and make people's tummies feel good and stuff. Either put in the time to learn and do the heavy lifting yourself, or put good money on the table for someone else to do this for you. Otherwise, you will be disappointed and frustrated again when you inevitably start another thread a month from now. I'm not even trying to be rude, I just don't know any other way to tell you that you're wasting your time by looking for someone else to do your work for you.