anyone can help?

LOLIPOPPOK

Feb 13, 2018
hello guys i want to adk something to you all, my laptop before can play game type renpi (visual novel) and now idk every i opened game , the game not showing but at task manager the game is play. please help me i am using windows7

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Check the event viewer for the error message. Start -> Event viewer -> Custom Views -> Administrative event. It should probably say the reason, then search the error message in Google and see what it says. perhaps you can post that here too.

Nov 28, 2019
Does your game show in the task bar? Is it in the list when you toggle through programs with ALT+TAB? If yes: Toggle until the game is the active program. Then press Windows-Key (the one with the MS symbol left of the left ALT-key) + arrow left or right (both work most of the time).

WIN+ARROW LEFT/RIGHT is the hotkey to move a program that got trapped on an "invisible screen" (e.g. if connected to a hifi system via HDMI, or if you had another screen connected and the program was on it before you rebooted without the 2nd screen).