Seeking Anyone can recommend me a 2d/dot/pixel/3d game with sex scene is animated / moving , with or without voice and english translated.

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
I prefer games from Sakuragi Shoukai like this one

I like Exorcist Bitch Rio 1 ~ 5 and bonus one. But the only i dont like is there is no animated / moving sex scenes.

Thank you in advance for those will respond 05_group_fella_05.gif :D

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Alright thanks. Downloading now.
Any more ideas ?
hum ... Pehaps "the heiress" (steam) ? its well animated for and rpg game, its not action as VH. But the translation is really bad.

Almost all actions games here ( ) fits your criteria, tho almost none are more than a mini game, and some are in JAP ... Your criteria basically describes common Japanese action games ( both VH and Heiress are JAP ) . Maybe you can look for them here ( ), and then search for a translation ...

Reactions: Diaborus

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
hum ... Pehaps "the heiress" (steam) ? its well animated for and rpg game, its not action as VH. But the translation is really bad.

Almost all actions games here ( ) fits your criteria, tho almost none are more than a mini game, and some are in JAP ... Your criteria basically describes common Japanese action games ( both VH and Heiress are JAP ) . Maybe you can look for them here ( ), and then search for a translation ...

Will do. THANKYOU VERY MUCH !!!!!

Reactions: SAO321

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The first one? Beacause I have it and the second is on this site
yeah the first one where the MC protagonist is a shota and i know the second game which is the sequel where the MC is the red haired girl

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
yeah the first one where the MC protagonist is a shota and i know the second game which is the sequel where the MC is the red haired girl
Ok here it is (I never actually played it, but it start normally, so if there are problems let me know because is probably the compression):
Note: I'll delete it in a week probably, if you miss it let me know and I'll upload it again

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
ehhh you got the wrong game this game the MC is a yellow shirt girl... the game that i talk about where the MC shota with the green haired loli girl

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
ehhh you got the wrong game this game the MC is a yellow shirt girl... the game that i talk about where the MC shota with the green haired loli girl
Lol I confused it thinking it was the first one of the post, I've done a research and donwloaded this, and it worked:
PS: I found it on hentaibedta and the password for the archive is zeoarchives

• Thinking Face

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
thats weird i tried finding it on hentaibedta im pretty sure it was tag as shota but when i search it i couldnt find in the list fk...

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
thats weird i tried finding it on hentaibedta im pretty sure it was tag as shota but when i search it i couldnt find in the list fk...
I don't think I can write the link to the hentaibedta site beacause it should be aganist the rules, but you can download it by the link I gave you, I also wrote the password

florenzaquaio

Jan 29, 2022
Ok here it is (I never actually played it, but it start normally, so if there are problems let me know because is probably the compression):
Note: I'll delete it in a week probably, if you miss it let me know and I'll upload it again
is the one with purple haired girl and shota english translated?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
is the one with purple haired girl and shota english translated?
Seems like it from how I wrote it, like, I forgot all about this, is was some years ago lul
I prolly deleted it, but found this website with it, I didn't download it so not sure if it's trusty or not:

Jan 2, 2019
Seems like it from how I wrote it, like, I forgot all about this, is was some years ago lul
I prolly deleted it, but found this website with it, I didn't download it so not sure if it's trusty or not:
do you have another link to this game? the download server says the file exceeds the capacity of the download size. Just need a link to a different download server

Mashtyx2.0

Apr 30, 2022
Anyone ever translate it?