Anyone had succes with Fiverr for voice acting?

3dbrah

Jun 20, 2020
In case you dont know what it is. It is a platform that connects freelancers with people who want to hire their services for money.
I am now rendering my first animation. I dont want to work with sound effects, I rather work with custom voice actresses/actors.

Anyone ever had success with contacting random Fiverr voice actors/actresses and asking them to do some voice acting sex sounds?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I haven't tried it but when browsing I did see a lot of actors/actresses explicitly said they wouldn't do adult content.

3dbrah

Jun 20, 2020
I haven't tried it but when browsing I did see a lot of actors/actresses explicitly said they wouldn't do adult content.
I've found some adult voice actresses on there doing mainly "sultry" voices. Dont know if they also do sex sounds. I have found an interesting subreddit that is possibly more interesting than Fiverr.

/r/gonewildaudio is a place where people share spicy audio clips. I'm pretty sure its possible to acquire some audio clips and work some editing magic on tiny excerpts of audio to fit them to one's needs.

VoiceAfterDark

Jan 5, 2021
Though, the the thing about fivver it has had some been trouble with withholding payments to clients. Along with other drama.

The M.O.

Nov 27, 2020
I never thought of fiver for voice actors. I need some non smutty lines done, I'll go there. Thanks. I you wanted custom smut talking, I'd try Fetlife. Lots of girls on promoting their 'OnlyFans'. I'd say they would do some voice work.

Reactions: 3dbrah