Seeking Anyone have a list of these types of games?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
All right so does anyone know the game called Nymphomania priestess? I played there other games and they were so-so but this one is by far my favorite out of all of them. Not only is the art great but what i REALLY love is the BATTLE MECHANIC.
Now i played other games that has this kind of stuff like this but this is is probably the greatest so far with the SE and the art.
The point of this request is to know if anyone knows any other games that has this battle system where your FEMALE ALLY gets raped and you either could stand there like a idiot and watch them get raped or save them. Other games can be where you are the female protagonist getting raped in battle. i would like to see those too.
Don't know if all the games i'm looking for has NTR but....pretty sure it does. I already made a couple of post for my request and luckily some did give me some games. I knew two of the three but i want to know...are there more? Obviously i don't want to fill that thread with more request so i made this post since...well...this is the place you go when your looking for some assistance.
The games that i already know and played are:
-Karren's prison
- shin sei dan
- Furry ear girls never betray

There are probably more that i played already but i can't remember them all. I only listed these three games since those were the ones i got recommended when i posted it on that thread.

If anyone knows anymore i would really appreciate it