Anyone here down to help uncover some vintage erotic PC Games?

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I saw . Anyone happen to have any of these?
psychoticgiraffe said:
I was like looking through a library directory and found these odd rare games that I can't find a copy of anywhere;
my quest has been to try to get these all uploaded to so that they could be admired or reviewed, as little to no info is available about any of them other than the first one; if anyone has the means to either obtain any of these titles some other way than from a library, or go to the library of congress or do an interlibrary loan of the computer files, comment below. Any help is appreciated.

note: I'll gladly do a video on said games if someone uncovers them, I do have the means to run these games; I have a vintage 1997 laptop that should work.

if anyone is wondering who I am and why I need your help I'm the guy featured in this article:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucky4U

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Sounds like easter came early. That being said, these are going to be hard if next to impossible to find given that that don't seem very popular, they are over 20 years old, and any downloads that may have existed might have expired because the games might not be that great. Still I'll look around a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucky4U

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Did anyone happen to find these games?
Or have any collection of vintage games and such?
I looked around for vintage themed games on here but there aren't any, not even 1. :(