Anyone interested in looking at a very early version of a game I'm making, could use some feedback.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm making a medieval fantasy game, very early in development, and I could use some testers and feedback. Windows OS only for now.

Reactions: Alteni

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
Well.... That really looks promising. Art looks nice, the story so far too. Keep up the good work. I may found a bug at one scene where the image was missing a background, just a blue bcg and two characters. Really just clicked through it. I´ll do a more in-depth search through tommorow and will keep you posted on what I find.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
The missing background is in the scene where Ingrid leaves you room. If I can recommend anythin. Change the font you´re using. It looks good suits the type of game you´re creating but damn, that´s hard to read sometimes.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
The missing background is in the scene where Ingrid leaves you room. If I can recommend anythin. Change the font you´re using. It looks good suits the type of game you´re creating but damn, that´s hard to read sometimes.
Yes, that font is probably not the best, I will look into that. thanks

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Unfortunately I don´t have a compiled version anymore, and the Godot 4.0 update broke the broke the code so I haven´t fixed it. This was a failed project and I haven't worked on it since 2020.