Anyone interested in making a game thread?

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Title, I picked up a copy of Luster's Souls ~ Pilgrim of the ordeal from DLsite.

I CBA to make a full thread for it, so if someone would like to do that i've gone ahead and uploaded it to Mega. Simply PM me if you want to make a thread for it. Don't bother PMing me just for the game if you don't want to make a thread.

IDK if this is frowned upon or against the rules, so mods feel free to nuke this thread if that's the case.

Simply figured i'd offer something up to the community.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Only translated games can (or at least should) have a game thread, it would have to be a translation request not a game request being Japanese only.
Ah, I was not aware. I feel like I've picked up full JP games here, but couldn't actually say. I use MTOOL anyways, so I tend to forget what's MTL'd naturally and what mtool has translated.
I thought about it, but wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to post a game request that wasn't a request? /shrug

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah, I was not aware. I feel like I've picked up full JP games here...
Probably from a translation request. To get a game in games you use game requests, actually posting threads in games is locked for most people. But the game needs English and MTool isn't allowed for it.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I thought about it, but wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to post a game request that wasn't a request? /shrug
Basically you could create a translation request and there share a download link to your copy.

This would increase the odds of a translator picking it up for translation, and after being translated it could then turn into a game thread.