Anyone interested in making a visual novel game about naked lesbians in a deserted island?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Inspired from this game:https://f95zone.to/threads/33077/,I wonder if anyone would make a visual novel game about two lesbian lovers who end up on the island remove clothes to be naked fell in love then be pregnant and give birth to various female nude girls and then form into a nudist lesbian female only tribe and then end many years later where another female castaway encounter the tribe,become naked and join them.

Will anyone be interested in making that?

Last edited:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Since you edited the OP, I feel I need to also edit this comment. I don't know if someone would be interested in making it, I know I wouldn't be. I'm glad you've removed the stuff that breaks Rule 7.
No offence, but unless you flesh it out this really seems silly. Sure, a random fruit can get them pregnant, idc. But what makes them lesbian? Does the fruit exclusively lead to lesbian children? Wouldn't there be straight children who aren't interested in women? I don't know, I'm sure some of the top writers could make silver out of this (I can't imagine this plot ever leading to gold) but I don't think it's likely to see this get made.

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It won't be allowed here, because pre-teen means so younger girls.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Good point I better delete "that" part.

Easy my friend, just one question ... how are they pregnant if they are both lesbians?
Perhaps a special fruit ,i think

Aside from the question of how they get pregnant, you can't have naked minors, that is very much against rule 7. You can tell (not show) that for many generations (somehow) they reproduced into what they are now (Already set up like the first 5 generations, so there's like 20 adults) and then follow 2 lesbians from 18 to 25 or something. But you very much can't have naked minors, that's obvious sexualization of a child. You can do the castaway coming into an established tribe just fine, if everyone of the tribe is visibly adults and there's no kids or they are only mentioned. I don't know, have the kids be schooled in a cave out of sight or something.

This does not sound like a game I'd ever play, but I can imagine there's decent interest in a game which is just women. But you CAN NOT have nude girls, only nude adults.
good point. and its a good thing I already removed the "minor" part

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Once upon a time humans were all female, and they layed eggs. true story
According to the top scientist in genetics, the "male" variant of human, is relatively new.

Females, do not have Y chromosomes, they only have X, so female reproduction can only create female offspring pairing XX
Researchers once believed that the Y is a mutation, or simply a broken X, and they agree that the X is much older than Y, but new studies have revealed that the Y chromosome is completely alien to all other human genetics, and could not have been a simple mutation.

Chickens lay an egg approximately one every 25 Earth hours, slightly less than once a day. If humans reproduced at that rate, spontaneously popping out a new one every day, the population would be out of control, but that fact isn't going to stand in the way of feminists, who are at this very moment seeking to create a drug that induces pregnancy.