Seeking Anyone know any games with futanari milking?

Fastontoonlink

Sep 9, 2021
I personally love doujins with futanaris being milked by anything; monsters, robots and technology, even guys milking the futanari. Anyone have any games that have that same scenario? The only game that I found was "RPG Where Futanari dark elf is defeated and cumsqueezed" and Latex Dungeon (top tier CG's that fit so many fetishes that I did not even think I would enjoy, but I did).
Big plus if the futanari is either the protagonist or is corrupted and uses an ahegao.

Reactions: BeenSolong

reanukeeves5643

May 23, 2022
I personally love doujins with futanaris being milked by anything; monsters, robots and technology, even guys milking the futanari. Anyone have any games that have that same scenario? The only game that I found was "RPG Where Futanari dark elf is defeated and cumsqueezed" and Latex Dungeon (top tier CG's that fit so many fetishes that I did not even think I would enjoy, but I did).
Big plus if the futanari is either the protagonist or is corrupted and uses an ahegao.
You can try this game called Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist pretty sure what your looking for is there in the game.

Coomer0101

Dec 21, 2022
Did you find anything good?