Seeking Anyone know of any well animated 2d games I haven't played yet?

opentation

Nov 4, 2019
It can be pixel art or otherwise, preferably with decent gameplay.

List of games I've played already;

Forest of the Blue Skin(a and b)
SuccubusAffection
All of Fullflaps games except Devil Fist (cant find it on f95)
Devil Legion
Anthophobia
Kincaid
Monsters n Girls, SuperMnG
Kurovadis, Eroico, and all of his other games.
Flower witch

Most of these are pretty well animated and pixel art, but I can't find anything new thats particularly good (or even halfway decent.) Many of the games I've just have awful animation (2-3 frames) or feature only still shots, like illustrations. I also really like games where the sex is integrated pretty well into the gameplay. I don't really like rpg games where the sex is rewarded after doing 8 really boring tasks. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

*The best game I have ever played and enjoyed is Fullflaps Shin-Sei-Den. This game, despite being RPG, is fantastic. The sex is perfectly integrated into the gameplay. My only criticism is that I wish there was more of it. If anyone know's of ANY games even remotely similar to this one, please please please let me know.*

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: teddybear9000
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks for providing your list, opentation! In asking for recommendations you have provided recommendations of your own; perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

opentation

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks for providing your list, opentation! In asking for recommendations you have provided recommendations of your own; perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
If only I got more replies.... Check out Captivity by Perveloper. Pretty good but some fetishes you might now like (blood in the shack level, some weird stuff where the tentacle goes in one hole and out the other) but otherwise pretty decent rape/vanilla.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Hentai Asmodus
West Sweety
Elf Conquest 1/2