Identify Anyone know this game?

bicardium

May 16, 2017
So I remember a game/visual story being posted but cant remember what its called. The game started with you coming back to your house(cottage) in the rain to find someone sleeping in your bed it was a (Girl Mage taking shelter from the storm she had made you food before going to bed) the game was skyrim like infact I think it was based off the skyrim world. they discuss her leaving and you choose to let her stay. I don't remember too much more than that because I don't think there was too much more.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So I remember a game/visual story being posted but cant remember what its called. The game started with you coming back to your house(cottage) in the rain to find someone sleeping in your bed it was a (Girl Mage taking shelter from the storm she had made you food before going to bed) the game was skyrim like infact I think it was based off the skyrim world. they discuss her leaving and you choose to let her stay. I don't remember too much more than that because I don't think there was too much more.
[Others] - Aurelia [v0.24.2 d] [Mirthal] | F95zone ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bicardium