Identify Anyone know this game?

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
The game starts where an army goes into a forest and due to some circumstance only 5 people are left with no equipment except for the girl and she had to smelt/destroy her high tier equipment to make her teammates equipment.

The cast was 1 girl, 1 loli, one male (childhood friend or love interest), another male (douche bag) and an old man (the mage if I am correct).

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Do you remember any tags? What style was the game? Where did it come from/language? What engine?

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Do you remember any tags? What style was the game? Where did it come from/language? What engine?
Unfortunately, I only remembered the intro which I described with my best memory of it. This was kinda a old game.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Unfortunately, I only remembered the intro which I described with my best memory of it. This was kinda a old game.
Do you at least remember if it was western or japanese? I'm assuming the latter. RPG Maker or no? Was it female or male protag if you can recall? Any details would make it a lot easier to hunt down which is the only option unless someone with specific knowledge comes along.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
The game starts where an army goes into a forest and due to some circumstance only 5 people are left with no equipment except for the girl and she had to smelt/destroy her high tier equipment to make her teammates equipment.

The cast was 1 girl, 1 loli, one male (childhood friend or love interest), another male (douche bag) and an old man (the mage if I am correct).
Your request gave me this strange sense of dejavu, so I started thinking about it and I managed to remember. Shocking truth! Anyway, game's banned from here due to loli, obviously... it's RJ166971, The Almeria 5th Knights by M.GAMES. Not linking directly, cause y'kno... You'll probably find the downloads with Google alone.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Your request gave me this strange sense of dejavu, so I started thinking about it and I managed to remember. Shocking truth! Anyway, game's banned from here due to loli, obviously... it's RJ166971, The Almeria 5th Knights by M.GAMES. Not linking directly, cause y'kno... You'll probably find the downloads with Google alone.
And there it is, folks.

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Oh that's why I cant find after searching like a madman for so long. Thanks for the help!