• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Identify Anyone know this?

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Years ago I came across a game/visual story and I can't remember what it was called. I did some searching and haven't had any luck.. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

The main character, young man, who kept contending with another character (good looking, smooth, huge dick) who kept sleeping with everyone in the MC's world. Family, friends, whoever. I don't believe there were many, if any, choices in the game, it was pretty much a straightforward storyline.

I have no idea what it was called, and really can't be more specific than that.

If anyone has any info on this or has suggestions where to check, please feel free to drop some info or anything really. Thanks in advance.

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Misfits? Not a whole lot of choices and there's a few characters sleeping with the various women around the MC. If you mean an actual competition where the MC can prevent the other guy from sleeping with the women around him there's Battle of the Bulges.
No, im sorry, it's neither of those. The game or vis nov or whatever is basically told from the mc's perspective. There's one specific character in the game that inserts himself in the mc's life, and keeps sleeping with everyone in the mc's life. I think the game was designed to be a cuck (or whatever you'd call it, the mc isn't married to any of the girls) fetish game or novel.

Basically he hates this other guy, and finds out like his mom is dating them, and he overhears the mom and guy fucking. So he's sad about it. Then later, he makes plans with one of his friends (girl) and she ends up cancelling with the mc, because theu guy is teasing her into sex, and she succumbs to his charm. So the mc is sad. The game continues like that. It's def not either of those two that you mentioned though. Thanks for trying though...