Anyone know what hair this is?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
ezgif-1-ab4fb99c1f.jpg

It certainly looks like OOT texture-wise, but can't seem to find anything like it. Could be kitbashed, I guess.

Link would be much appreciated if it exists.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I looked up what was given.

So this figure is Antonella.
The hairs on the daz page show Matilda.

Is this is?
I'm aware of the figure, and the Matilda hair. But as far as I'm aware, the Matilda hair doesn't look to have the length that the included image above has. Which is what makes me think it was kitbashed. Figured it was worth a shot posting here, though.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I'm aware of the figure, and the Matilda hair. But as far as I'm aware, the Matilda hair doesn't look to have the length that the included image above has. Which is what makes me think it was kitbashed. Figured it was worth a shot posting here, though.
Well, there was a sample. It kind of looked like the image provided.
But i am not sure. Just similar.

2022-11-27 08_52_01-Matilda Hair For Genesis 8 Female(s) _ Daz 3D — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
If that hair has styles perhaps you can make it some other looks as well.
Just a guess of course.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
My two guesses are: It's the front bit from one of the Mega Updo hairs stuck onto a longer straight hair, or it's a bog-standard hime cut from one of those Asian PAs who make both the character and the hair like Goanna or CrocodileLiu.

Edit: Sukai 8's main promo has the same bangs but it's much shorter so it's probably a kitbash.

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 2197511

It certainly looks like OOT texture-wise, but can't seem to find anything like it. Could be kitbashed, I guess.

Link would be much appreciated if it exists.

I think he actually did use Matilda Hair, right out of the box.

I have Antonella and Matilda Hair so i just threw this together now... I think it's pretty close. I didn't get the smoothness in the back hair but then, you can PS that easy. What I did was remove most of the preset limits from the sliders on the style morphs for the hair and for some minor areas that were being difficult (like around the ears) I just nudged things a bit with mesh grabber. Matilda doesn't have this type of brown, but you can easily load textures from someone other asset. All I did was change the base translucency color to a deeper brown.

Now, why i went and fucked around with this when I am a month behind my release ... GRRR ... lol. I'm getting a bit burned out and looking for anything else to do right now, other than code or render, haha! Heck, I even welcomed a call from my ex today! :oops:

antonella.jpg

Reactions: MissFortune