Daz Anyone know what's causing this on her nose, or how to fix it?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
rband5.png

I've tried morphing the nose a bit and changing around the lighting, not really sure what else it could be honestly. Only thing I think it could be with my limited knowledge is some kind of reflection. It's easy enough to Photoshop out in postwork, but if I'm doing 30+ renders then clone stamping will get old quick. Any help is appreciated.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hmm weird one.
Does it look like 'physical' (mesh related) or texture/light related? You should kinda determine it with smooth shaded view.
First thing come to mind should be increase or decrease mesh resolution (it might be completely unrelated, kinda hard to say with so little) and see where it goes. Remove also any normal/disp map if any. Adding a smooth modifier could also help to see if something wrong with the mesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hmm weird one.
Does it look like 'physical' (mesh related) or texture/light related? You should kinda determine it with smooth shaded view.
First thing come to mind should be increase or decrease mesh resolution (it might be completely unrelated, kinda hard to say with so little) and see where it goes. Remove also any normal/disp map if any. Adding a smooth modifier could also help to see if something wrong with the mesh.
I seemed to have figured it out. It's was a head and body of a Jenni 8 character/figure being applied to all figures (probably should've look there before posting, tbh). Just had to go into the .dsf file and change the value from 1 to 0. Thanks, though. :)