Identify anyone knows this video?

Oct 30, 2018
Well amigo, I have found your """video""" on some (user discretion is advised) but I'm not entirely sure who these two are.

Badly translated Chinese tweets and comments have lead me to believe that this was actually a Gravure shoot, which is reinforced by this imageset I found on , but no comments or clues as to the identities of them.
One of the Chinese guys suggested that the smaller one was Mai Araki, but she looks nothing like her to me.

I'm downloading the .rar from the site now and I'll open it in quarantine. I'll let you know how I get on and/or if I get hacked by the CCP.

Update - DL'd the .rar; it came up safe in two different AV scans so I'll risk an unzip; .rar is locked but the password is asdf (lol); Yeah there's a video it's about 10 minutes long and really shoddily shot.

Update 2 - found a so you don't need to download it

Either way, enjoy amigo!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well amigo, I have found your """video""" on some (user discretion is advised) but I'm not entirely sure who these two are.

Badly translated Chinese tweets and comments have lead me to believe that this was actually a Gravure shoot, which is reinforced by this imageset I found on , but no comments or clues as to the identities of them.
One of the Chinese guys suggested that the smaller one was Mai Araki, but she looks nothing like her to me.

I'm downloading the .rar from the site now and I'll open it in quarantine. I'll let you know how I get on and/or if I get hacked by the CCP.

Update - DL'd the .rar; it came up safe in two different AV scans so I'll risk an unzip; .rar is locked but the password is asdf (lol); Yeah there's a video it's about 10 minutes long and really shoddily shot.

Update 2 - found a so you don't need to download it

Either way, enjoy amigo!
I was expecting more action but damn thanks a lot dude